Thursday, September 24, 2009

Windows 7 HOUSEPARTY

I just got selected to host another HOUSEPARTY!

Windows® 7 Launch Party

 Just Look at the FREE stuff I am receiving for doing this!

All hosts will receive:
  • One limited Signature Edition Windows® 7 Ultimate
  • One Deck of Playing Cards with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
  • One Puzzle with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
  • One Poster with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
  • Ten Tote Bags with Windows® 7 Desktop Design for hosts and guests
  • One table top centerpiece for decoration
  • One package of Windows® 7 napkins
Also included in USA party packs:
  • One package of streamers for decoration
  • One package of balloons for decoration
I am so excited!! I cant wait! 

If you havent signed up for Houseparty I would suggest you do it asap! So far I have hosted Ben 10, ZipLoc, Splenda, and soon will be hosting Can't Believe its Not Butter! and Now Windows 7!! 


No comments: